My Little Pony Temporary Tattoos 24ct Review

$2.39


Surprise little pony fans with a party favor they can wear with these My Little Pony Tattoos. Featuring adorable designs of kids’ favorite ponies, including Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy, these temporary tattoos will make an exciting activity for guests to take part in at any girl’s My Little Pony birthday party. Cut along the dotted lines to separate these fake tattoos and then pass them out for little pony fans to apply to themselves with wet paper towels. Though these MLP tattoos will fade over time, they can also be easily removed with a bit of rubbing alcohol or regular soap and water.Package of 24 My Little Pony Tattoos
My Little Pony Kids Tattoos come on 4 sheets of 6 with 6 assorted designs total
Excellent party favors or party activity for a girls birthday party or My Little Pony theme party
My Little Pony Temporary Tattoos fade over time, but can be easily removed with rubbing alcohol or soap and water
Coordinate with other My Little Pony party supplies and party favors



Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »