Spirograph Tin & Pad My Little Pony Playset Review

$8.49


Create amazing spiral designs with the My Little Pony Spirograph collectible tin design set! You can decorate Pony themed greeting cards, notes, and pictures for you and your friends with the 24-page My Little Pony stationary pad, design guide, and Spirograph drawing set. Best of all, the set features a travel-friendly My Little Pony storage tin to hold all the pieces!Now kids can create amazing spiral designs with the “My Little Pony” Spirograph collectible tin design set
Decorate Pony themed greeting cards, notes, and pictures with the 24-page My Little Pony stationary pad, design guide, and Spirograph drawing set
Best of all, the set features a travel-friendly My Little Pony storage tin to hold all the pieces
Get ready for hours of fun with the My Little Pony Spirograph Tin and Pad Set, a must-have for young and old alike
Brought to you by Kahootz Toys, where we use our all our creative skills and passions to bring exciting, engaging kids’ products into a world of play



Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »